A society where marginalized, vulnerable people and those with different types of disabilities have equal rights, a supportive environment to grow and fulfill their needs, potentials and dreams.
To strengthen community for creating equal opportunities for marginalized, vulnerable communities and Person with Disabilities (PwDs) for their participation in the Development Process.
- Mutual trust and respect, for each and every individual recognizing uniqueness of each other and the value of being diverse.
- Transparency & Accountability,demanding that we are accountable at all levels and in turn be effective in our interventions, open in our judgments and interaction with others.
- Independence and neutrality from any religious or party-political affiliation.
- Honesty and integrity
- Solidarity with persons having any type of disability.
- To conserve, protect, promote and develop the culture of the tribal and other backward communities; identify issues confronting them and devise plans for sustainable solutions.
- To facilitate holistic development of women, adolescents and children.
- To work for eradication of stereotypes and myths in the society about the marginalized, vulnerable communities and PwDs
- To ensure inclusion of all marginalized, vulnerable and PwDs in mainstream society by influencing and developing systems and processes at policy level and its implementation within those communities.
- To rehabilitate PwDs (persons with disabilities), CwDs (children with disabilities) and PwE (persons with epilepsy) through community based approaches.